Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers PitaPata Dog tickers

Monday, May 12, 2008

New Blog

Hey all!

I have decided to make my own blog so people can follow how things are going here! As you know I had surgery at Mayo on April 23rd and things went extremely well! They went in to remove the "spot in question" and found out that it was not cancer!!! They also removed 4 other spots and they all came back benign also. So, I am still CANCER FREE!!! Those two little words are the most wonderful two words to hear together!!! Anyways, check back frequently to see how things are going with us!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Steph, this is a great site!!! I have never been so releaved to hear that you are still cancer free. The secretary at our church had called me a few weeks ago and was wondering if I wanted to take you off the prayer list. I told her that I wanted to wait awhile yet. Within a few days of her calling me, we heard about the "spots in question." It's amazing how God works through you and the power of prayer!!!

Anonymous said...

This was great news!