Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers PitaPata Dog tickers

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Daddy's Softball Game!

Mark's firm has a softball team that plays once a week. I decided one night that I was going to take the little man out to watch his daddy play some ball. He really enjoyed it! I only took him to one game this year because Mark didn't play in a lot of the games, and the games that he did play in were mostly 8:00 pm games. Caden was really excited about being able to go and watch Mark play softball! He sat in the bleachers and kept yelling, "Go Daddy Go"! And every time that Mark got up to bat Caden would try to have a conversation with him. It was so cute! Caden was really excited because there was a ball that came back over the fence and he got to go under the bleachers and get it! He thought he was all that because he got to give the ball to the pretty girl on daddy's team! I have a feeling that we have an athlete on our hands because he LOVES sports...just like his daddy!
Watching daddy hit the ball!
Watching from the top of the bleachers!
Concentrating!
Just being a monkey on the bleachers!

No comments: