Monday, September 22, 2008
Potty Training
Caden finally made up his mind about wanting to potty train. On Thursday, at 1:15 in the morning, I was on the computer just surfing the web when he came in and said, "Momma Poo Poo". I asked him if he had poo poo in his pants and he said no. Caden had woken up, taken his diaper off, and wanted me to help him go potty in the potty chair! He has only had 2 accidents since then, so I think that we are doing well. I took his Easter eggs and filled them with different things, so if he goes on the potty chair he gets to pick out an egg from the basket. He gets so excited about it! We still have not gone #2 on the potty, but I want him to get the whole peeing thing down before we start working on #2. He is to the point that if he has to go he will let me know, so that is really nice. We went to the library on Thursday and got 3 books about different characters learning how to go potty on the potty chair, so I am not sure if that's what got him interested or not, but I am just so excited about how this potty training is going. We still have him in diapers when he sleeps or if we go out, but other than that he is great with wearing his big boy underpants!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment