Life is not the amount of breaths you take, it's the moments that take your breath away
Tuesday, September 23, 2008
Potty Training Con't
This morning Caden went #2 on the potty! He is doing exceptionally well...no accidents! He has been telling me when he has to go! Last night Mark finally got him to go on the big toilet and not his potty chair. We put the little ring on the toilet and he goes! Yea Caden!!!!!
Awesome job!!! Isn't it amazing when they just "figure it out"???? We are back to putting Jack in pull ups at night... he's had 2 accidents over night- both of them my fault since I let him drink way too much water before bed! Great job, Caden!
I am loving life as a mom and a wife! I have a wonderful family that surrounds me with love and support. I am currently CANCER FREE and just enjoying every day to the fullest!
2 comments:
Awesome job!!!
Isn't it amazing when they just "figure it out"???? We are back to putting Jack in pull ups at night... he's had 2 accidents over night- both of them my fault since I let him drink way too much water before bed! Great job, Caden!
So cool! WTG Caden...you are such a big boy!
Post a Comment