Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers PitaPata Dog tickers

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Halloween Cookies!

Every year we make Halloween cookies at my parents house. It has been a tradition for as long as I can remember. We only make these sugar cookies three times a year; Valentines Day, Halloween, and Christmas, so they are a real treat when we make them. This is the first year that Caden has really gotten to decorate them and enjoy that part of it. He had so much fun decorating "his cookies". Notice how I said "his cookies", well that is because of the way his fingers went in his mouth and then put the stuff on the cookies and then back in his mouth! I now understand why Scooter and I always had "our cookies" and mom and dad had theirs!

Hands on the cookies
On our way to the mouth
Hands in the mouth
Family Shot
Look! My cookies
Adding Chocolate frosting
Decorating Cookies


No comments: